When and how should I process the relevant procedure if there are some changes in my RO?

You should go through the change procedures if some aspects of your RO have been changed such as the office location, name, number and name of representatives, scope of business, etc.

You should file corresponding application documents to competent government bodies to process the change in your RO. For example, where there is a change of your representatives, application letter, a power of attorney and their resumes etc should be submitted.