What is the procedure for a foreign invested enterprise to inject registered capital and sell foreign exchange?

a)Obtain approval or register with Ministry of Commerce

b)Obtain Business License from Administration of Industry and Commerce

c)Obtain Foreign Exchange Registration Certificate of FIE

d)Apply to local foreign exchange authority for opening foreign exchange capital account

e)Open foreign exchange capital account in bank or other financial institution